RSS

Forgotten Author of the Week


I was recently having a conversation with a friend about this particular weekly entry of forgotten authors. We discussed how even though I have been offering up forgotten authors for a year and a half now, I have not even begun to touch on some of her favorites. So I offer it up to my readers...

Who is your favorite forgotten author? An author that you thought you were the only one who knew about him/her. An author whose books may not be in print anymore, but demand a trip to the library and possibly abebooks.com. An author that you stumbled across when you were ten and have never forgotten.

Share with us!

5 comments:

Love Katydid said...

A Home for Jessie
~ Christine Pullein-Thompson, and Doug Henry

Unknown said...

The Mandie Series by Lois Gladdys Leppard

Susan S. said...

H. M. Hoover

Dave said...

Paul Fenimore Cooper, son of the famous James Fenimore Cooper.

He wrote a children's book called "Dindle" about a dwarf who saves a kingdom from a dragon. It was my favorite growing up and I read it constantly. It was only in print for a short time, but I see you can buy it used on Amazon.

bregalad said...

Peter Cross who wrote Trouble for Trumpets, and Trumpets in Grumpetland.