RSS

Kid 'View - Moone Boy by Chris O'Dowd and Nick V. Murphy

This week is the beginning of a new review series by my two guest bloggers Molly and Allison, which will be called Kid 'Views. You can read more about them in the 'About' section of this blog. I think it is imperative that we (meaning me) as adult readers remember that books written for kids are FOR kids and it is their opinions, in the end, that really matter. So without further ado, I present to our first Kid 'View by Allison. 



My favorite part of the book is when the Imaginary Inspector became a licensed Imaginary friend for Martin.  I liked the characters, they were very funny. The story described everyone weirdly but Martin. He seemed to be  the only normal person. I was never bored While reading  this story, it made me laugh a lot. I would not change a single thing about the story. This was the best story I ever read.  - Allison

0 comments: