RSS

Pablo & Jane and the Hot Air Contraption José Domingo Book Review

Pablo & Jane and the Hot Air Contraption by 






Show of hands, who likes Where's Waldo? Anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge Waldo lover. Also, I am really good at finding Waldo and all of his friends. Surprisingly, since I am also well-known to not be very observant. Well, apparently my Waldo finding skills are only tied to Waldo because I had a ridiculously hard time finding anything in this book, which made me love it all the more. I also love that this is a mash-up between Where's Waldo and a picture book. There is an actual storyline, but in-between you have to help find bits and pieces of a time machine and those bits and pieces get harder and harder to find as you turn the page. The first puzzle page was easy, but it was all downhill from there, I'm afraid. Perfect for those who love seek & finds and definitely one that could be a group project. 



0 comments: